Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Not afraid of who I am.

My mouth gets me in trouble, causes me strife. I'm discovering I have to be who I am and live my own life.
What does it matter if I can't look in the mirror and be happy with who I am, what the fuck, I can't stand being afraid of what I might say.
I live my life day to day, never listening to the mind that says don't write it. i concentrate on the heart that says pour it out.
I fought over and over with myself about where I came from and who I am. I won't let anyone tell me I can't do this or that. Fuck them, they don't know who I am.
I stand up for myself because I was afraid for so long and couldn't get the words out of mouth I wanted to say.
I feared the words would make people mad, that they'd look at me and hate me for who I am.
I don't need them now, they've shown they're true colors. I don't need the bullshit anymore.
I've moved on and I'm no longer afraid of who I am.

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love Love!! This is my son, This is You Brian.. A favorite.

    ReplyDelete